twitter: _shona

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Disney Dreams

I was lucky enough to be able to go to Disneyland Paris in June with two of my lovely girl friends, and I haven't stopped thinking about it ever since.




I'm a self confessed Disneyland addict and have been more times than I care to admit (thank you Mum for being an even bigger Disney fan than me!), and the magic of Disneyland just does not fade. If anything, it grows just as big as we do.

When I was younger, it was just a magical place where I got to meet my favourite characters, go on amazing themed rides and watch a fantastic parade and then fireworks show at night. Now that I'm older, I appreciate the thought and planning behind every little detail; from the carefully positioned speakers playing cheerful music wherever you go, to the exceptional cleaning staff who never let you see anything but immaculate pathways and grounds.

I'm very emotionally attached to Disneyland - especially the Orlando Disneyworld. I spent many family holidays there and hold so many memories close to me with my Dad that I will cherish forever (he was always the only one to go on the scary rides with me!). I assume many people hold Disneyland in there hearts for the same reason - so many fond memories are created there, and so that feeling of happiness comes to mind when thinking about it.

To me, Disneyland truly is "The Happiest Place on Earth", and I hope that when I am finally settled down in the future I can create memories there with a family of my own.

Where is your happy place?


Shona xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to take the trip! I'm also a huge Disney fan. That first photo is amazing by the way, simple mesmerizing :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, i love disney so so much! anything related to disney makes me happy

    http://into-the-woods-blog.blogspot.co.uk
    http://into-the-woods-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete